1. SIGN UP
Ready to start your DIEMlife®?
1. Go to diem.life and click “Get Started”.
2. Enter your name, email address, zip or postal code, and create a password.
3. Click “Submit”.
4. Check your email and activate your account with the pin code.
2. SET UP YOUR PROFILE
Your profile is where you can tell your story and share the goals you want to achieve.
1. Click the white camera icon to add a profile photo. Click the yellow camera icon to add a cover photo.
2. In “About Me,” share a little bit about who you are. It can be your personal mission statement or a list of your favorite hobbies and passions.
3. Choose your interests. Are you looking to complete physical, mental, social, environmental, occupational, or financial Quests?
4. Click “Save Profile”.
5. To make changes, click “Edit Profile”. Click “Save Profile” to save changes.
3. MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
In the account settings, you can change your login information and add payment options. Add a credit card to send money. Add a bank account to send money and receive payouts.
1. To add a credit card, click “Add Credit Card” and fill in your card information. Click “Submit”.
2. To add a bank account, click “Add Bank Account” and fill in your bank information. Click “Submit”.
a. When adding a bank account, you’ll be asked to verify two micro-deposits for security purposes.
*Note: It takes 2-3 business days to show up in your bank account.
*Tip: Use a bank account for lower fees, especially if you’re making smaller transactions.
4. ADD FRIENDS
A Quest® is much more fun when you do it with friends. Build your community by adding friends who can cheer you on.
1. Go to “Friends” and click the tab “Find Friends”. Search their name in the search bar.
2. Click + icon to request them.
3. To accept requests, click the tab “Requests” and click the check mark.
4. Find and add the Founders of DIEMlife®: Yoo-Sun Park, Timothy Midgley, and Andrew Coleman.
5. CREATE A QUEST®
Have a goal in mind that you want to achieve? Create your own Quest® that you can share with others.
1. Go to “My Quests” and click “New Quest”.
2. Fill in the category, title, and description.
3. Add “Milestones” to break up your Quests into smaller steps.
4. The “Settings” tab will allow you do the following:
a. Allow others to copy your Quest®.
b. Set the privacy of the Quest®. When set to “Invite,” enter the names of the people you want to invite.
c. Add administrators by entering their name in “Add Quest admins”.
5. Click the camera icon to add a cover photo.
6. Click “Start New Quest”.
7. To make changes, click “Edit Quest”. Click “Done Editing” to save your changes.
6. EXPLORE QUESTS
You can see what Quests other people are doing and discover new Quests to join.
1. Click “Explore” in the main menu to see other Quests.
2. Look for a Quest® in the search bar.
3. Clicking the “Options” icon will allow you to do the following:
a. Save the Quest® for later.
b. Share the Quest® with a friend.
c. Copy the Quest®.
d. Follow the Quest®.
4. To join a Quest®, click “Start Quest”.
7. MANAGING YOUR QUEST
Keep track of your progress and make updates in your active Quests.
1. Check off each milestone by clicking the corresponding grey box.
2. To edit your milestones, click “Edit” with the pencil icon and click “Done” when you want to save changes. If you do not see this, the Quest creator has opted to make the milestones not editable.
3. When you’ve completed all the milestones and the Quest, click “Complete Quest”.
4. You have the option to repeat any completed Quest.
a. Go to “My Quests” and click the tab “Completed”.
b. Click the corresponding DIEMlife® icon and the Quest will become active again.
8. PURCHASING EVENT TICKETS
If you want to attend an event, such as a workshop, training, or race, you’ll need to buy a ticket.
1. On the Quest® for the event, click “Tickets”.
2. Select the quantity.
3. If you have a discount code, enter it in the discount code field and click “Apply Code”.
4. Click “To Payment” and fill in your payment information and billing address. *To make a purchase, you will need to add a credit card or bank account. Follow the steps in “Manage your Account”.
5. Click “To Registration” and fill in your holder information.
6. Enter your password and click “Buy Tickets”. Check your email for a confirmation.
*Please send any event-related inquiries to the Quest® creator.
9. SETTING UP EVENT TICKETS
If you are interested in hosting ticketed events on DIEMlife®, please contact us at [email protected]
10. ALLOW OTHERS TO FUNDRAISE FOR YOU
Start a fundraiser and receive money to help your non-profit or organization.
1. Follow the steps of creating a new Quest®.
2. Turn on the fundraising switch.
*Note: once the switch is turned on, fundraising cannot be turned off.
3. Enter the target amount and click “Start”.
a. Any funds raised by others will go directly to you.
b. To receive payouts, add your bank account information. Follow the steps in “Manage Your Account”.
11. HELP OTHERS FUNDRAISE
You can help someone else fundraise by creating your own version of their Quest®.
1. Go to their Quest® and click “Fundraise”.
2. Enter the target amount and click “Start”.
3. Share the Quest® to let others know about it.
4. All proceeds go directly to the original Quest® .
12. SENDING BACKING
If you want to financially support someone on their Quest®, you can send them money.
1. On a Quest®, click “Back Me”.
2. Choose the amount of money you want to give.
3. Add a payment method.
4. Enter your password and click “Confirm”. Check your email for a confirmation.
*Note: if the Quest® creator cannot receive your payment, then they did not add a bank account. Please notify the creator.
13. RECEIVING PAYOUTS
Transfer money from your DIEMlife® account into your bank account.
1. Go to “Profile” and click “Transfer”.
2. Confirm the amount you want transferred over. Make sure you have your requested amount available in your balance.
3. Request the transfer by clicking the “Transfer” button.
14. SUPPORT AND SOCIAL MEDIA
If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to us! We are always here to help.
1. Click “Help” at the bottom of our menu to read our frequently asked questions.
2. Have a specific question? Click “Contact Us” or email us at [email protected].
3. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram